“Best Lobster Roll in Maine!!!”
Review of Footbridge Lobster

Footbridge Lobster
Ranked #33 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ogunquit-ME/Footbridge-Lobster/103743646330827
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We are locals but we love to fight the traffic just to eat at Footbridge. We have tried everywhere in ogunquit even next door at the lobster shack, and Footbridge is by far the best. It's always nice to see Chris and his family. Make sure to stop by Footbridge lobster for the best lobster roll in town!

2  Thank naomiwestfortin43
There are newer reviews for Footbridge Lobster

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Talk about a great lobster roll! I ordered mine with the heated meat and melted butter. It was delicious and had to be over 5oz! The girls in the front were very sweet and I got my food fairly quickly. There is not any seating as it is more of take-out place, but I had no problem finding a seat. There are places to sit not only near Footbridge, but also benches over looking the water! Definitely a memorable experience!

1  Thank Lauren S
Reviewed July 27, 2014

This is a take out only establishment but with Marginal way right down the street there is no better place to take your meal and eat. We stayed at the Riverside Motel and would take our food back for picnics on the lawn. Delicious !!!

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Great spot at Perkins cove but no tables to sit at. Lobster roll had like 3 tails in it, never had a larger one. The lobster was cold though when I ordered it with butter so the butter hardened, odd but still yummy lobster. 17.00. Just a bit hard to eat sitting on a bench in the hot sun. I'd still go back if in the area. Yum.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Footbridge Lobster is a takeout only restaurant in Perkins Cove and as their name suggests directly adjacent to the footbridge. Their Lobster roll is very good, large chunks on a bun with either butter or mayo and coleslaw on the side. They advertise 5 oz of lobster meat per roll and I believe them. Footbridge also had a lobster special when we were there, two 1 pounders w/ coleslaw and butter for $10 and change. We didn't get to try it this trip but that's a great deal. We did try the swordfish sandwich and the fish and chips which were both disappointments. The price of the swordfish sandwich last week was I believe $17 and for that much you have high expectations. The menu board reads 'fresh' and you expect that but the fish we had was not. We have the same complaint about the fish, Haddock I think, in our fish & chips. The french fries were good but the fried fish was utterly tasteless. Both the swordfish and the fish & chips came with a sauce but it couldn't work miracles with our fish. So my recommendation for the Footbridge is stick with the lobster side of the menu, pass on the fish.

3  Thank PD_McCartney