“Value, service, quality. Must do.”
Review of Footbridge Lobster

Footbridge Lobster
Ranked #31 of 98 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ogunquit-ME/Footbridge-Lobster/103743646330827
Richmond, Virginia
“Value, service, quality. Must do.”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Its a special little find and reasonable for the money. Wish it was a drive thru. No doubt would have had lunch there more often if I could figure out where to eat after paying for parking. Love it and the people who run it are great!

Kittery, Maine
“Torn between two sandwiches”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Love the lobster roll but I tried the breakfast sandwich with lobster , egg and cheese. Soooo good. Stop in whenever I'm working in the area. Always a line but it moves quick. Worth the wait!

1 Thank Maine2marco
Maine
“Rubber lobster roll”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I like lobster. There was a goodly amount if it in my roll, but it had the texture of my dog's rawhide bone. I haven't tasted her bone, but I don't think the bone and the lobster in this roll could taste THAT different. The bun was the only edible thing. My daughter likes lobster and she ate a bite from her roll and couldn't stomach any more. They were somewhere around $15-$17 so at least $30 wasted. They ran out of cheese, so no grilled cheese for my son. I'd be happy to eat out of my lap on any available bench (as you have to do), and pay $30+ for a GREAT finger-licking lobster roll. But none of that was true. Pass this one up.

3 Thank imiy
Boston, MA
“Great haddock sandwich”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

If you are in Perkins Cove (Ogunquit) and are really hungry for some fish, the haddock sandwich at Footbridge will not disappoint you. They serve an enormous lightly breaded fillet, with enough fries, slaw and tartar sauce to kill your need for supper if you have it for lunch. One of my sailing buddies who introduced me to this place last year always has the lobster roll, which he considers the best in the area. Looking at what came through the open-air window, I can probably agree with him. This unpretentious little takeout place is a real find.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Malchus W
Beverly, Massachusetts
“Fish and Chips - enough for 2 :)”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

If you're going to get the fish and chips at Footbridge Lobster at Perkins Cove (and I highly recommend you do), I hope there are 2 of you to share it. I bought one for myself and ended up throwing half of it away. NOT because it was delicious...it WAS....it's just too big for one person to eat, and yes, I do have a healthy appetite. Nice big cuts of fresh fish and tons of fries. Just a tiny takeout booth, but really very good. It was also nice to sit on the benches on the pier and watch the boats go in and out:)

Visited June 2014