“Woo Hoo!”

Footbridge Lobster
Ranked #17 of 102 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ogunquit-ME/Footbridge-Lobster/103743646330827
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This was my very first trip to Footbridge Lobster, and it did not disappoint! I got there early, started w/ a half order of steamers & drawn butter, then worked my way into a lobster roll.......I scored one of two chairs at the "counter" and had fun watching people line up, order, then walk away with a smile.

The guys who worked there were friendly, and it was just a great experience! The ONLY little, itty bitty comment I could make, and it's probably a preference, is that the cole slaw had too much dressing, but again, that's probably a personal taste:)

Delish!

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

A true lobster shack, no restaurant. As others have said, this is truly the best. They offer with mayo or butter or both - daredevils try both! Owner the real deal, lobsters out of Kittery. Will ship. Putting in a live cam so you can see them when they are out lobstering. Great!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

We arrived in Ogunquit at 10am after a 7 hour drive absolutely starving. Footbridge Lobster was just what we needed to satisfy our appetites. My husband and I both ordered lobster rolls with butter. I cannot believe how much lobster meat there was! It took forever to reach the roll, which was exceptionally tasty as well. He ordered the potato salad which was very good although slightly sweet for my taste so I am glad I stuck with potato chips. Neither of us had ever had a lobster roll before and it a great first experience. It was so nice to pick up our food and find a nearby bench to overlook the ocean while eating our early lunch. I highly recommend trying this place out if you are in Perkins Cove.

3  Thank Inferno2727
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We tried this and the Lobster Shack to compare rolls and I have to say, I definitely preferred Footbridge Lobster. The roll was jam backed and just how I liked it. My only complaint is that I wish there was a sit down area to eat at.

3  Thank Nicole C
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Visited Footbridge Lobster at the end of October after seeing such positve reviews. Although the twin lobsters were great, there is really no place or table to eat them. The haddock sandwich was a sorry portion for the price. This place is overrated when you can dine from a much broader and reasonably-priced menu at Jackie's Too, and right on the shore.

Been to Footbridge Lobster? Share your experiences!