“Beautiful Food and Welcoming Staff”
Review of Black Sushi House

Black Sushi House
Ranked #63 of 98 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: Sushi
Vermont
“Beautiful Food and Welcoming Staff”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Excellent place. Fresh fresh food, talented chef and owner, amazing hospitality. A great place to chill and feel comfortable why sampling the chef's work. Look forward to returning over and over again. Oh, and cool music as well!

• Visited September 2012

USA
“If you love sushi this place is a must try!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Since we discovered Black in 2009 this is a must visit (at least once) every time we are in Ogunquit. William and Buzzy continue to produce excellent and creative sushi with a comfortable, low-key experience. This year we found the welcome addition of beer, wine and saki to the menu. We stopped by twice during our recent visit to Ogunquit / Wells - once for dinner, once for a late / light lunch. Wish we were closer - we would be there more often!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank sunluvit
Quebec
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service and very very very good food!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We are coming to Ogunquit quite often for vacation, but never seen this place! Absolutelly lovely waitress explained the menu and sushi chef is making sushi right in front of you! All the staff were very helpful and nice and we enjoyed our time! Glad we found this spot! Definitelly will be back next time to try a dessert!

Merci! :)

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Lucy W
Cape Neddick, Maine, United States
“I'm Hooked!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I had eaten there with friends, I LIKE sushi but have not found it prepared as well as I did here. Black Sushi has turned me into a sushi LOVER. I have been back alone and with friends 3 or 4 times since my initial visit. The place is very clean, the atmosphere is very pleasant, and the owner is simply, a lovely man. The ingredients are of great quality and very fresh, William Does a first rate job preparing each dish. Try the Mango crunchy roll it's the bomb!
Each time I visit Black Sushi it is a wonderful experience, and the food is always delicious!.
I"LL BE BACK!

• Visited July 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a real unexpected treat”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I was caught in an unexpected thunder storm and ducked into this small restaurant to eat and wait out the storm. What a find. Not a big fan of sushi I was amazed. the house salad was divine. the 2 rolls I had were perfection...the mango crunchy and a roll called JJ. I couldn't have asked for better food. I went back 3 times during my visit and each time was a taste bud delight.
Can't wait till my next trip to Ogunquit

• Visited August 2012