Stayed for 4 nights at the end of a 2 week East Coast trip for a bit of relaxation and wow did we get it! Motel room in a little cottage with 4 Adirondack chairs and a table outside on the lawn. The grounds are really pretty and the view of the dunes is perfect. We waded across to the beach at low tide and took a rowing boat when it was too deep to paddle which the kids loved! Lovely little town with plenty of shops and restaurants only a few minutes in the trolley that stops frequently across form the Dunes. If you like running there's a great 5km loop into town, down the beach and back over a bridge or you can run down to Marginal Way and into Perkin's Cove which has the prettiest little harbour and a the obilgatory Lobster restaurant. Money well spent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picturesque Maine cottages, suites and guest rooms overlooking the Ogunquit Tidal River and Ogunquit Beach in southern Maine. Enjoy 12 scenic and private acres, dotted with Adirondack chairs, landscaped gardens, and an outdoor pool. Ogunquit's famous sandy beach is accessible by rowboat at high tide and on foot at low tide. Perfect for both families and romantic, relaxing getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Dunes on the Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dunes On The Waterfront Hotel Ogunquit
- The Dunes On Waterfront
- Dunes On The Waterfront Ogunquit
- The Dunes On The Waterfront Ogunquit, Maine