The Beachmere Inn
The Colonial Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$99
Sea View Motel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$100
$85
Groupon.com
Gorges Grant Hotel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$121
Sea Rose Suites(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$125
The Grand Hotel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$125
Terrace by the Sea(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$150
Juniper Hill Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$107
Hotels.com
The Admiral's Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$89
Meadowmere Resort(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
$104
Hotels.com
$181
Agoda.com
1,097 results
All reviewsmarginal wayvictorian buildingsouth buildingperkins covemain propertydirect accessfire pitcontinental breakfaston the rocksoff seasonogunquit beachview of the oceanlow tideseparate bedroomhot plategranolaenjoy the view
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We just had a 3 night stay at the Beachmere Inn. It feels like home now that we have been coming for 6 years. We brought my parents to celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary a little early due to my father's declining health. I called a few hours before our arrival and asked if they could do something special for my parents. Carol and Jessie were great!!!!! Instead of being told I had given them to short a notice they made arrangements for special chocolates from Harbor House on Main Street, wine and cheese plate (delicious) souvenir coffee mugs in gift boxes. My parents were so surprised.
Love their new fire pit and fire pillar on the deck. Great complimentary breakfast. Clean as can be and what a view. My husband and I had slept on the fold out couch. We bring our own egg crate because we are fussy and old! Very comfortable. We made up the couch in the morning and when we got ready for bed at night we noticed that housekeeping had unfolded the couch and made up the bed again. Very surprised that they would bother. They really pay attention to details to make your stay comfortable. All the staff is very friendly which shows that they take their lead from the owner Sarah Diment. Our first stay at the Beachmere we were sitting on the front lawn and she came and was saying hi to all the guests to make sure everyone was having a great time. We have spoken with her every visit. We try for two times a year. We have seen Aaron on the front desk each year. Nice guy. I miss it already. If you want a special place to stay right on the Marginal Way this is the place for you.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank bnbss
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My husband and I just spent our first trip to the Beachmere Inn, it will not be our last. Although it was too cold to spend much time out doors with the views we had from our suite we were able to enjoy watching the ocean breaking on the rocks, the surfers and the beach while sitting by the two-sided fireplace (opened to the living room and the bedroom area). The Inn had a nice complimentary continental breakfast, a firepit outside in the common area, the staff were all very pleasant. The hot tub, which they refer to as oversized was unfortunately a small tub enclosed in a small room in the basement of the hotel. There is no pool, which is a draw back but the location of the Inn and the views make up for this.

Room Tip: Definately get an ocean facing room, its worth the extra charge.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank bfbsb
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I spent two nights during a spring vacation. We had a very nice room right on the water. We walked all over the area and enjoyed the view from our room. We would return to the Beachmere Inn. Everyone we had contact with was helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Margaret J
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have stayed here with my family many times over the past 15 years. It is a special place with outstanding rooms and incredible views. The rooms are clean and each one is unique in the Victorian. It is located on the Marginal Way and has its own private beach. The lawn is amazing for relaxing, taking in the view, playing games, eating or reading a book. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Stazi3
Reviewed May 4, 2013

2years ago we visited Ogunquit and during our exploration on the area and the Marginal Way, we spotted a vacation property that looked like the perfect place to enjoy the area and the view on the sea. It was the Beachmere Inn. This year we randomly wound up in Ogunquit. We stopped by the Inn and were told that there was a room available that had just become available. We gladly took it and spent a phenomenal day and evening enjoying the sites and smells of the ocean and this fantastic property. Front desk staff very very warm, friendly and very knowledgeable of the area. Rooms were spotless and certainly matched our expectations of a 4 star property. Fireplaces, spectacular views, clean rooms, modern furniture, and pleasant welcoming staff. A true "Icing on the Cake" experience.

Room Tip: Every room has a view. Just depends on your own preferences of main floor or upper.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple