We have been going to this resort for 28 years. We have watched it grow from a very good hotel into a very relaxing resort. The staff is very friendly and the owner, on our last trip, was on site. Although the beds in the main resort are very firm - it is the only draw back to this hotel. It is centrally located to many shopping areas, and an hour or so from Freeport and Kennebunkport. The Marginal Way and Perkins Cove are within a five minute drive. A note of caution - the outdoor hot tub is closed during the week during the winter months but they do have an indoor Roman Spa. I must say that the holiday decorations are wonderful and the evening hot apple cider during the winter months is to die for :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin a tradition at The Meadowmere Resort, a family owned inn in the heart of Ogunquit. Relax with award winning amenities, great location, environmental excellence and every room choice to make your hotel stay special. Set on the Southern Coast of Maine and one hour away from Boston, the Meadowmere is a favorite Maine vacation resort for generations. Enjoy gourmet getaways, spa packages, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations in the heart of Ogunquit Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit