The room was clean, but the front desk staff that I dealt with were borderline rude. The location is right on route 1, and the main walking route into town is down a street with no sidewalks - not ideal for families. There is another adjacent sidestreet that has sidewalks, but the front desk staff failed to point that out - they directed us to the one with no sidewalks. The other side street brings you closer to Perkins Cove, but still walkable to the main area of shops. My room was very small. Overall, it wasn't bad, but I think there are many better options in Ogunquit for comparable prices. Continental breakfast was included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin a tradition at The Meadowmere Resort, a family owned inn in the heart of Ogunquit. Relax with award winning amenities, great location, environmental excellence and every room choice to make your hotel stay special. Set on the Southern Coast of Maine and one hour away from Boston, the Meadowmere is a favorite Maine vacation resort for generations. Enjoy gourmet getaways, spa packages, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations in the heart of Ogunquit Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit