This was nice hotel that was within walking distance to Ogunquit village and Perkins Cove. The rooms were charming and clean. The landscaping was really nice. The pool was beautiful. The only thing that disappointed us was that we were not told about the complimentary breakfast so went out for breakfast. The next day I noticed a buffet set up in the pub so I went to investigate and found out it was complimentary
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin a tradition at The Meadowmere Resort, a family owned inn in the heart of Ogunquit. Relax with award winning amenities, great location, environmental excellence and every room choice to make your hotel stay special. Set on the Southern Coast of Maine and one hour away from Boston, the Meadowmere is a favorite Maine vacation resort for generations. Enjoy gourmet getaways, spa packages, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations in the heart of Ogunquit Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit