Found this resort while searching for vacation packages in Maine. Booked directly through hotel for 1 weekend in early May.
This is a nice, quaint, comfy hotel in Ogunquit. The interior decoration has a nice, warm feeling to it.
- Next to a pub and Jonathan's restaurant
- <2 min d rive or 10 min walk to key attractions (Marginal Walkway, Perkins Cove, etc.)
- free internet
- 2 free movie showings (Hobbit and Wreck It Ralph when i was there)
- friendly staff
- The pillows were not as fluffy as i wanted it.. i think it was medium hard so sleeping was a bit tough but i was able to get over it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin a tradition at The Meadowmere Resort, a family owned inn in the heart of Ogunquit. Relax with award winning amenities, great location, environmental excellence and every room choice to make your hotel stay special. Set on the Southern Coast of Maine and one hour away from Boston, the Meadowmere is a favorite Maine vacation resort for generations. Enjoy gourmet getaways, spa packages, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations in the heart of Ogunquit Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit