Ogunquit is a wonderful little beach town and the Meadowmere adds class and elegance to the town. We were there for a wedding where almost all of the guests stayed for the week-end. The rooms are so clean and fresh and each one has a porch that gets either the morning or afternoon sun. I couldn't believe they even clean the bathroom floors on their hands and knees. Add to that a professional and accomodating staff PLUS a sparkling indoor pool and outdoor hot tub, how could you not just love this place? Next to the hotel is a lovely restaurant where the wedding reception was held. The food was excellent. In the summer it hosts all kinds of top entertainment. You are also close to York Beach, Wells and the cove. The pre-season rates for the wedding were excellent and we look forward to returning,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin a tradition at The Meadowmere Resort, a family owned inn in the heart of Ogunquit. Relax with award winning amenities, great location, environmental excellence and every room choice to make your hotel stay special. Set on the Southern Coast of Maine and one hour away from Boston, the Meadowmere is a favorite Maine vacation resort for generations. Enjoy gourmet getaways, spa packages, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations in the heart of Ogunquit Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit