My husband and I spent a night in this hotel during a fall color trip to New England. The hotel is lovely, although I wouldn't call it a resort. Staff were welcoming and helpful during check-in. Our room was an ADA accessible room as my husband has some difficulty walking. The room itself was tastefully decorated and clean, if a bit small. The king bed was very comfortable and both of us slept quite well. The bathroom was one of the better accessible bathrooms on our trip with a walk-in shower, although it would be tight for wheelchair access, which thankfully we didn't need. The breakfast was strictly a continental breakfast as advertised. There was a good selection of fruits, cold cereal, coffee and juice. While the pastries looked lovely, those I sampled were dry and not nearly as tasty as they looked. All is all, a good value for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin a tradition at The Meadowmere Resort, a family owned inn in the heart of Ogunquit. Relax with award winning amenities, great location, environmental excellence and every room choice to make your hotel stay special. Set on the Southern Coast of Maine and one hour away from Boston, the Meadowmere is a favorite Maine vacation resort for generations. Enjoy gourmet getaways, spa packages, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations in the heart of Ogunquit Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit