“New and Improved???”

Angelo's Cucina & Pizzeria
Ranked #69 of 102 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice location ample parking, young hostess was rude, server was exemplary, good apps meals were good, need to go back and check out outdoor patio.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

1. Charged for 25 oz. beer/complained/charged for 16 oz./ took plastic cup home to measure=12 oz. Complained: "I'll let the owner know." Sure you will.

2. Ordered chicken strips to go: got wings.

3. Inside dining room and bar were empty. There's a reason for that.

4. This "Beachside Bar" is on busy Rte. 1, with no view and lots of road noise.

5. Pizza's not bad at all, but other food not great -- too many other choices to bother.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I have been coming to the Wells/Ogunquit area every summer for 14 years and I have to say I think we found our new favorite regular spot! Angelo’s Beachside Bar has such a cool summer atmosphere with great little details! The drinks were great, the food was excellent and the staff was wonderful! We absolutely love “Wayne from Maine”! He was our super friendly, fun loving waiter and he kept us laughing and smiling our entire meal! The fire pit, the corn hole and the outside bar are such great additions that really compliment the summer fun atmosphere. If you’re in the area you definitely need to give them a try!

Reviewed July 2, 2018

This place had great food last year when it was Angelo's Cucina. Now it is called Angelo's beach side. If you just want to have a drink and play corn hole or horseshoes then this might be a good spot. If you are hungry pass on by. I ordered the chicken Parmesan and my wife got the steak tips. Neither meal was edible. The chicken, after I was able to get through it with my knife had the consistency of a hard piece of rubber. My wife's steak tips were off in both taste and smell. Probably both the chicken and steak were left over from last summer. We spoke with one very nice girl who said that she would take care of it. The waitress on the other hand just took my card and charged it, no questions or concerns on her part. I do not recommend this place!

2  Thank J Thomas R
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Angelo's has great curb appeal and a great menu. It is the perfect dining setting while on vacation or passing through this beach town.
The menu is inclusive...many choices for appetizers, salads, sandwiches, and complete entrees....family friendly, moderately priced, plenty of parking and easy to see from the main street.