“Great selection”

Village Food Market
Ranked #9 of 97 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“Great selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great selection of gourmet and regular foods, wines, ready made sandwiches, dips, wide variety of beverages; whether to take with you to the beach or for a picnic meal;

Visited August 2013

Loudonville, New York
“Perfect for Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

Stopped in for a quick bite for lunch. Had a fabulous Pannini with great homemade soup, sat outside and watched the people go by. Perfect Saturday afternoon lunch in a quant town setting.

• Visited November 2013
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Great little market!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

WOW! Wish we had one like it at home. We stopped in everyday for fresh scones, whoopee pies and coffee. The baked goods are absolutely delicious! The day we were leaving to drive home we stopped by for a bag of ice for our cooler. The ice locker was empty. As I was paying at the register for my stash of goodies to go, the cashier asked me if I found everything I needed. I mentioned everything but ice, she said hold on a couple of minutes and I'll run into the back and make you a bag. A couple of minutes later, out she came with my freshly made bag of ice..now THAT is service! I LOVE that place!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Exptraveler2013
Glens Falls, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

My wife and I had a breakfast sandwich from here every day on your stay. It was very cheap and they also had gluten free rolls for sandwiches and breakfast that were delicious (per my wife).

Visited September 2013
Vermont
“Great Lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

This place is a combination grocery, deli & grill. They have a few tables, but we did take out. They are reasonably quick at churning out food despite the large line. The three of us had Cuban Panninis, which were well-priced and packed with luscious pulled pork, ham & cheese. Great Spot for a quick lunch!

Been to Village Food Market? Share your experiences!