“Great little market!”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Great little market!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

WOW! Wish we had one like it at home. We stopped in everyday for fresh scones, whoopee pies and coffee. The baked goods are absolutely delicious! The day we were leaving to drive home we stopped by for a bag of ice for our cooler. The ice locker was empty. As I was paying at the register for my stash of goodies to go, the cashier asked me if I found everything I needed. I mentioned everything but ice, she said hold on a couple of minutes and I'll run into the back and make you a bag. A couple of minutes later, out she came with my freshly made bag of ice..now THAT is service! I LOVE that place!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Exptraveler2013

Glens Falls, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little shop”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My wife and I had a breakfast sandwich from here every day on your stay. It was very cheap and they also had gluten free rolls for sandwiches and breakfast that were delicious (per my wife).

Visited September 2013
Vermont
“Great Lunch!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

This place is a combination grocery, deli & grill. They have a few tables, but we did take out. They are reasonably quick at churning out food despite the large line. The three of us had Cuban Panninis, which were well-priced and packed with luscious pulled pork, ham & cheese. Great Spot for a quick lunch!

Prescott, Arizona
“Has it all”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Opens early for coffee and pastries. Has a wide variety and makes great wraps And sandwiches. Great place to stock up for picnic supplies

Visited October 2013
Atlanta
“Mmmmm pastries”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great place for fresh pastries in the morning. This food market has a little bit of everything and is really a cornerstone of the city. We stop in there at least twice a day and they always have what we need. They could be a tad more friendly tho!

Visited September 2013