“Just What We Needed”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed August 13, 2014

First of all, the restaurant was off the main drag, so it felt somewhat quieter. We ate outside with a view of the ocean. The staff was extremely accommodating. The chips arrived fresh and still warm. We ordered lobster tacos, not knowing what to expect. They were fantastic! Fresh ingredients and succulent lobster claws made for a great combination.

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

My daughter & I have taken 2 mother-daughter vacations to Ogunquit, Maine, & love to stop at Banditos! The sangria is delicious, the nachos are fantastic, & overall vibe of the restaurant is funky & fun! Just love the outdoor firepit area, with views of the ocean.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Food was just ok, but that would be top marks, service was ok I think our server could have been a droid, had no personality. But the kicker was at the end when getting the bill. $5.50 for a kids orange juice, and $1.50 for sour cream with my kids taco. Doesn't seem out of line to want sour cream with a taco, and it's not included? When expressing my dissatisfaction with the price of the orange juice, the reply from the server was, "ya we get that a lot, guess I should have told you". Seems looking at other reviews, some have complained at this type of practice $4.75 for aside of guacamole.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I can't comment on most of the menu, but we stopped in here for a mid afternoon snack and ordered a plate of nachos. We can honestly say they were some of the best restaurant nachos we've ever had. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

...was eat Mexican cuisine during my first trip to Maine. However, as fate would have it, my family and I ended up at Bandito's. And I am SO glad we did. The food was excellent. My wife had lobster tacos and they were excellent. I had the surf and turf fajitas with their "el diablo" sauce. It was superb. Daughter had the Baja Seafood enchiladas with a creamy white sauce. She is STILL talking about it. Just such a pleasant surprise.

We, also, got to sit outside and could see the ocean across the way. Great night.

1  Thank RockyRaccoon