“Yummy!”
Review of Pizza Napoli Inc

Pizza Napoli Inc
Ranked #26 of 98 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Prospect, Connecticut
“Yummy!”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Visited with my two sisters for lunch and dinner. Food was delicious-we enjoyed a pizza, meatball sub and a wrap sandwich for lunch, then visited the next night for dinner and had a light meal of appetizers of their specialty meatballs, chicken tenders and fries. Service was great-Donna was very attentive and was happy to get us anything we needed.

Quebec
“Not sure why it ranks "so high"”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I was on vacation with my parents and my brother's family. We stopped by the Lobster shack for some great food for the adults and then, we headed to Pizza Napoli (close by) for the kids. Despite having already eaten, we ordered two 16in pizzas (4 cheeses and something with some kind of meatballs) for the family to share. Our waitress was an older blond lady who seemed nice but who was not attentive. The food took close to an hour to come out and the pizzas were a little disappointing. I would say that it's comparable to what I can get frozen from the grocery store. We then decided to order espressos... double espressos are charged as TWO espressos, each of which cost 3.25$... I don't remember the last time i paid 6.50$ for a double espresso! And best of all, for certain group sizes (we were 5 adults and 2 kids), they automatically add 18% gratuity... it makes me wonder whether the bad service was because they KNEW they would automatically get 18% anyway. I would DEFINITELY not come back.

• Visited August 2014
7 Thank jimshoe
York, Maine
“Great Pizza and Service”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I took my 3 sons out for pizza tonight and loved it. We don't always take advantage of our local restaurants but this was a good choice. The food was delicious (pizzas and apps) and the service was great. My boys normally like typical pizza and I like the good stuff so finding something that we all like and appreciate is hard to do. But tonight we did it! On top of the delicious food and completely happy family, the service was great. We had a fun waitress that was personable and kept the kids entertained. I think her name name was Jen. But her name isn't as important as how the kids took to her. I highly recommend Pizza Napoli if you want something good and your family wants pizza. I will definitely go back and probably soon!

• Visited August 2014
“Good Italian food, reasonably priced”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Our food was delicious and inexpensive. The service was friendly and good. This is real comfort food, pizza, chicken parm, etc. The antepasto was decent. It is very popular, so expect a wait. I would definitely go back when I am in the area.

1 Thank Philip R
Montreal, Canada
“Really good!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Consistently good food, relaxing and very good choice of pizza. 3rd time eating here, never disappointed!