“Great Experience!!”
Review of Pizza Napoli Inc

Pizza Napoli Inc
Ranked #28 of 99 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Experience!!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We loved the atmosphere in the restaurant and the choice to eat inside or out on their terrace. The brick oven pizza is amazing and my husband chose the lasagna and then ordered the meatball special to go! We enjoyed a glass of wine and beer with our lunch. Friendly staff, great location and relaxing atmosphere....that along with delicious food made this a top notch experioence!

Visited October 2012
angelinaogt, Owner at Pizza Napoli Inc, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
thank you for your visit...we look forward to serving you again

Bennington, VT
“Pizza & Pasta were good”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The interior of this establishment is not notable, but the food was good. My husband had pizza which he liked very much....and I had a lobster pasta dish that was delicious. I am Italian and come from Sicilian stock. The food was authentic.

Visited September 2012
thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our lobster pasta dish is VERY VERY GOOD, we only use FRESH PICKED CLAW AND TAIL ME that we get from our sister restaurant next door Angelina's See you next time
Asheville, North Carolina
“not so great”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Had to send back pizza burnt on bottom. Long wait for meal. Have had better.Small place with outside dining. Wait staff was very nice.Walked to this place from InnSeasons Resort but wouldn't go back just not what we were expecting.

Visited September 2012
6 Thank allab0utme
The trouble sometimes is when people are not use to brick oven pizza, they think the pizza is burnt on the bottom... The pizza is cooked on a stone and sometimes it appears to be a little black, however it is NOT BURNT. We did however make you another pizza. As for what you were expecting, my thought is a house of pizza or Dominos style. Please try us again
E Bridgewater, Ma.
“Pizza & Salad”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

A simple inexpensive night out for pizza and salad was what we wanted and got. The salad greens were really good and fresh. The croutons I think were homemade. I usually pass them off to my wife but got one hidden under my lettuce and loved it so I kept mine. The pizza was brick oven cooked and really good. Adequate amount of toppings so it wasn't flooded with sausage. Iced tea was fresh brewed and you could tell. Service was excellant as the two happily shared there duties. So with that my glass was never empty. First time there and will be a must do on my next trip to the area.

• Visited September 2012
Milford, Massachusetts, United States
“Awesome”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Just found this place this summer and love it! Calzones & Pizza's are fantastic, wait staff is great and love sitting on the deck on a beautiful day. You have to try the the Lemon berry marscapone cake for dessert. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited September 2012

Been to Pizza Napoli Inc? Share your experiences!