“not so great”
Review of Pizza Napoli Inc

Pizza Napoli Inc
Ranked #26 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Had to send back pizza burnt on bottom. Long wait for meal. Have had better.Small place with outside dining. Wait staff was very nice.Walked to this place from InnSeasons Resort but wouldn't go back just not what we were expecting.

6  Thank allab0utme
angelinaogt, Owner at Pizza Napoli Inc, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

The trouble sometimes is when people are not use to brick oven pizza, they think the pizza is burnt on the bottom... The pizza is cooked on a stone and sometimes it appears to be a little black, however it is NOT BURNT. We did however make you another pizza. As for what you were expecting, my thought is a house of pizza or Dominos style. Please try us again

Reviewed September 28, 2012

A simple inexpensive night out for pizza and salad was what we wanted and got. The salad greens were really good and fresh. The croutons I think were homemade. I usually pass them off to my wife but got one hidden under my lettuce and loved it so I kept mine. The pizza was brick oven cooked and really good. Adequate amount of toppings so it wasn't flooded with sausage. Iced tea was fresh brewed and you could tell. Service was excellant as the two happily shared there duties. So with that my glass was never empty. First time there and will be a must do on my next trip to the area.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Just found this place this summer and love it! Calzones & Pizza's are fantastic, wait staff is great and love sitting on the deck on a beautiful day. You have to try the the Lemon berry marscapone cake for dessert. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I am a summer resident of Ogunquit and highly recommend a visit to Pizza Napoli when in Ogunquit. My personal favorite is the Sicilliana which has a the thin crust cooked in a brick oven with the tastiest sauce and cappacola, hamburger, Italian sausage. The ingredients always taste so fresh. Go in and vist Carlos, David and the staff they have put together they are pros and alway make me feel so welcome.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

My wife and I at there this afternoon for the third time in two months. We summer in Wells Beach, and have finally discovered this great place. The food is delicious. Best pizza in the region, excellent calzones, and the desserts! OMG. Can't wait for our next visit. David and Carlos...you ARE the best!

Been to Pizza Napoli Inc? Share your experiences!