“Best Location and Beds in Oguguit”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Parsons Post House Inn
Ranked #23 of 36 Hotels in Ogunquit
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I stayed at the Inn and everything was perfect! The inkeepers were professional and friendly. The location was the best for walking everywhere. The resturants nearby had something for everyone. Homemade muffins each morning really set stage for a great day. Ask Laura the inkeeper for the best place for lobster and she will hook you up! The outside deck has a great view looking over the water or you can just sit and watch all the people walking by.
Even though the location is right in the middle of everything, my room and bed were relaxing and quiet. I will be back soon!

Kim H.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Parsons Post House Inn

Reviewed June 28, 2012

The Parsons Post House Inn is a wonderful place to lay your head on the pillow. The inn has the finest of the fine when it comes to mattresses and bedding. The owners are in tune with making their guests part of the family. The morning muffins,
coffee and assorted teas are wonderful as are the cookies in the late afternoon. The muffins and cookies are baked fresh daily. Do not miss the experience!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 27, 2012

This Inn is a great relaxing place to stay in Ogunquit! Fresh baked goodies every morning and afternoon. Fantastic service from the owners. We'll definitely be heading back there next year. Thanks Parsons!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jordan G
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I spent a few days and nights here and it was such a relaxing stay. The beds were so comfortable and the room, 26, was so roomy as was the bathroom. The location is perfect for everything you would want to do in Ogunquit. The owners were very sweet and helpful, I can't wait to go back. There were so many different common areas here, both inside and out, I never missed having a cottage which is what I usually do when in Ogunquit. I give this place 2 thumbs up!

Room Tip: Room 26, on the 2nd floor, has 2 super-comfortable full sized beds along with a big bathroom.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Parsons Post House Inn for 2 nights mid-June. The experience far exceeded our expectations - the room was welcoming (delish chocolates to great us), morning and afternoon home baked muffins and cookies and the location could not have been better! Owners Laura and John were great; attentive, informative and flexible. A must stay for southern Maine.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Inn for a couple of nights on the tail end of a family trip to Oguinquit. It was an absolute treat. We were upgraded to a suite and it was perfectly appointed, clean, and quiet. Most comfortable bed I've slept in maybe ever! There are lots of special touches at the Inn - tea, coffee and treats throughout the day (my husband loved the chocolate chip cookies!) - cozy little nooks for reading and lounging. And, the location is perfect - right on Shore Rd, just a quick walk from the shops, beach, and Marginal Way traillhead. We can't wait to go back!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Travelingtoomey
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Just came home from a girls' getaway where we stayed at Parsons Post based on the reviews. We stayed in Room 6 and it was great. Laura and John really pay attention to details- great toiletries, nice treats both in the room and in the foyer, and a charming room overall. The location can't be beat, the property is really clean, and we'll be back for sure.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends