“Super cute inn in excellent location.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Parsons Post House Inn
Ranked #23 of 36 Hotels in Ogunquit
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I chose Parsons Post House Inn based on TripAdvisor reviews and it exceeded my expectations! I stayed here with my boyfriend for a surprise birthday weekend trip. The inn is located less then 3 blocks from Maine St. and close to many restaurants and shops with the oft-recommendes Five-0 next door. While not on the water, it's across the street from the ocean and you can see it from the 2nd floor lounge. The owners were so nice, helpful and welcoming. All day there were various homemade treats left in the lobby with either coffee or lemon infused water. We stayed in Rm 24 and it was the perfect size for a couple with a great bed, ipod dock and Tv. The bathrooms are a little out of date but with fully stocked toiletries and a hot, powerful shower you almost don't notice. It was easy to book, easy to park, easy to check and a great value. I am definitely staying there the next time I'm in Ogunquit and suggest you do the same :-)

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank JaimeLeighBarn
There are newer reviews for Parsons Post House Inn

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Parsons Post House was exactly what we hoped for. We stayed in the Penthouse, two bedroom suite - fabulous view of the ocean, very very spacious, (the whole top floor of the inn) full kitchen, dining area, living room, comfortable beds, clean. The service was perfect, Laura catered to our every need! Torrential rain was unfortunate but huge surf that resulted was fun to watch from the living room windows. Very close to everything. Would definitely go back!!! Thank you!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This was our first trip to Ogunquit and our first stay at the Parsons Post House Inn. We would recommend staying here to all our friends and family. Perfect location. Great room. The bed was so unbelievably comfortable to the point we are trying to find the exact bed for our home. The whole place is tastefully decorated. Most of all, the service was excellent. We were well taken care of and we have never felt so comfortable outside of my own house. I travel all the time for work and I wish the places I stay at would follow in the foot steps of Laura and John. One night we took a bottle of champagne out to one of their patios and Laura showed up shortly after to surprise us with chocolate covered strawberries. Their recommendations for restaurants & activities were spot on. The muffins & coffee in the morning & treats in the afternoon were fantastic.

1  Thank Lincoln C
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My wife and I stayed there to celebrate our anniversary over the Memorial Day Weekend. As others have said, the location is excellent, near the town center and many restaurants and shops as well as the start of the Marginal Way walk along the coast to Perkins Cove, The only drawback to this location is that there is a constant traffic flow, people and cars, along Shore Road. However, there was not much noise from the traffic. Our room, #25, was nicely done and very clean. It was a bit on the small side, but more than adequate. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was compact and clean. The only drawback to the room, as far as I was concerned, was that it did not have room darkening shades, just blinds, so it got pretty bright when the sun came up.

Again, I would like to confirm what others have said, the owners, Laura and John, were very accommodating and were there to answer any questions, make suggestions and respond to any requests. If there were a rating for this, I would give it six stars. The wireless internet access in our room was there but the signal was a bit weak. I mentioned this in a follow up e-mail and Laura said that they would be installing a booster for the second floor which should help. Finally, although nothing to do with the Inn, Verizon cell service was marginal at best in the area, so keep this in mind if it is a concern.

To summarize, we enjoyed our stay there and are thinking about going back later in the year. There is no better recommendation than that.

Room Tip: No elevator, so the trip up the stairs might be an issue for some. John helped us up the stairs with...
3  Thank mike5395
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The hotel location couldn't be better. The rooms are updated and very clean, and the management treated us like we were family or personal friends. We stayed on a holiday weekend and the price could not be beat. Breakfast with coffee served every morning and a sweet treat in the afternoon. I strongly recommend you choose the Parsons Post House when you visit Ogunquit.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank KevinM42
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Hi, Been there two nights in room #4, What a nice bed!! Even better than at home. Nice tinny muffin in the morning and all you can drink coffee.

Any chance, GO THERE!

1  Thank Leon Q
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Sitting in the upstair porch looking at the ocean sun in my face in the center of this beautiful town what could be better. Rooms are tastefully decorated bed sooo comfortable The Parsons Post House Inn is a real gem. Rm 22.

Room Tip: Rm 22 upstairs faceing upstairs porch sun streams in kingsize bed.