“Solid, grown up destination”
Review of That Place

That Place
Ranked #7 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: That Place in Ogunquit is modern in look and feel, with a bustling, lively fun bar and lounge. We offer delicious steaks, creative seafood and inventive, yet classic appetizers.The newly renovated restaurant has an urban style dining room complete with a well designed bar area which is conducive to having a cocktail or a full five course meal. The two big screen LCD TVs and 12 beers on tap also make That Place in Ogunquit 's bar perfect to enjoy baseball season, or just great company.
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Busy and buzzy atmosphere, my tuna was cooked perfectly but my wife's scampi special was tepid and a little bland. Although not mentioned on the menu, they do offer a decent range of kids' meals but it's the kind of place you would need them to be on their best behaviour. Our server was stretched but there was ample other staff topping up water and clearing plates, but oddly unforthcoming in topping up wine glasses.

There are newer reviews for That Place

Reviewed August 2, 2014

That Place in Ogunquit, ME is a complete dining experience. With a friendly and charming staff, beautiful decor and the finest foods, this is one place you don't want to miss! We go regularly to That Place and will continue to do so! Each time we go, the food is of the same exceptional quality! You will feel satisfied after having dinner at That Place! We HIGHLY recommend it!

3  Thank JandTG
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

I've had seafood stew everywhere. This is the best I've ever had. The depth of the broth, the right amount of heat and the freshness of the perfectly cooked seafood made for such a great dish. Excellent, friendly service and fun atmosphere.

2  Thank sullivan-pacella
Reviewed July 31, 2014

The restaurant is very clean. The atmosphere is very welcoming. Erin was a great waitress. The FOOD WAS AWESOME. This is a must for anyone who appreciates food that tastes superb. You will not be disappointed. This was our first experience. We live close and will definitely be back on a more regular basis. Thank you for your quality! Eileen

2  Thank Eileen S
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We had been driving by That Place and heard that it was a fun place to go. We made a reservation for a Wednesday (although we probably didn't need to). We took the trolley in from the hotel we were staying at, and it dropped us off at 615pm for a 7pm reservation. After walking around we decided to see if they could take us early - and they could. We started off at the bar with a beer and Cappuccino Martini (delicious). We were then promptly seated. Several people waited on us, from the water girl, to the boy who brought us bread. Our server was excellent and prompt. We had the Maple Glazed Bacon wrapped Scallops for an appetizer..... delicious. Beautiful to look and and wonderful to eat! Then I had the Pan Seared Salmon over risotto and fresh corn of the cob. My husband had the Crab stuffed shrimp also with risotto and corn! The risotto was to die for! Creamy and perfectly cooked. The Salmon was excellent - a little uncooked for me since I like my fish cooked all the way though. I did not ask for it to be cooked more, but that's on me. The Crab Stuffed Shrimp was excellent - I know because my wonderful hubby and I share :) You need to go and eat at That Place, you will not be disappointed!

2  Thank JST072014

Been to That Place? Share your experiences!