“This place is THE best place !”
Review of That Place

That Place
Ranked #5 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: That Place in Ogunquit is modern in look and feel, with a bustling, lively fun bar and lounge. We offer delicious steaks, creative seafood and inventive, yet classic appetizers.The newly renovated restaurant has an urban style dining room complete with a well designed bar area which is conducive to having a cocktail or a full five course meal. The two big screen LCD TVs and 12 beers on tap also make That Place in Ogunquit 's bar perfect to enjoy baseball season, or just great company.
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I have been coming to That Place for two years now and I have yet to be disappointed. Walking through the doors I could tell what a fun and personal atmosphere this restaurant offers. The dining room is quiet and enjoyable. Whether sitting in the lounge or dining area, the meals are always presented so professional. I would highly recommend spending a night with here to experience the friendly service and food.

2  Thank Elyse E

Reviewed July 29, 2014

That Place in Ogunquit is the real deal! The food is gourmet and delicious and the bar is always stocked with my favorite choices. Every time I visit Ogunquit, I make sure to go to That Place! Now they even have outdoor seating. Each time I visit, I get a different option and am never disappointed and the specials are always delicious.

2  Thank Nielsen00
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed That Place for the first time this year. We are all steak eaters, and the steak we order came properly cooked and delicious! We will be going back again.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I recently went to That Place with a few friends of mine. Immediately we were surprised with the menu. They had a really good variety and my friends and I all got different things. Between the three of us we got the crab stuffed shrimp, the tuna dinner and the stuffed haddock. We shared all of our meals and we couldn't decide which was the best. It was definitely one of the better dinners I've had in a while. The staff was really friendly and I'll definitely be going back next time I visit.

2  Thank Mtf14
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Food and service very good, noise level unacceptable, leaving the restaurant I proceeded to fall on the 2 bottom granite steps because of the lack of a guard rail. I am 80 years old and believe there should be something to hold onto for the elderly entering and exiting. All I got was a bruised elbow but it could have been worse.

2  Thank blclou80

Been to That Place? Share your experiences!