Exceptional grounds and gardens that will please the greenest of thumbs. My wife and I have only dined at the Asticou but we did have an opportunity to view a couple rooms and they appeared very comfortable. The Inn is located on the water overlooking Northeast Harbor, Maine with views that you could spend a day taking in. The service was great and the caretakers warm and friendly. We enjoyed a wonderful Sunday brunch on a warm fall day and an incredible dinner while watching the moonrise over the harbor. Highly recommend the Asticou and will hopefully get back for a stay.
Property: Asticou InnAddress: 15 Peabody Drive, Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert, Mount Desert Island, ME 04662
Location: United States > Maine > DownEast and Acadia Maine > Mount Desert Island > Mount Desert > Northeast Harbor
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Northeast Harbor
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:3 star — Asticou Inn 3*
Number of rooms: 48
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored 19th century country inn at the foot of Acadia National Park and overlooking Northeast Harbor. The beautiful Asticou Azalea Gardens are right across the street from the inn. The history of this property is truly fascinating!The inn features a restaurant and a heated swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Asticou Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asticou Hotel Northeast Harbor
- Asticou Resort Northeast Harbor
- Asticou Inn Northeast Harbor, Maine