“Delicious Mexican Food!”

Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Maine
“Delicious Mexican Food!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

When travelling back and forth to Bangor we usually stop here. Have eaten here numerous times and always enjoy my meal! My fave is the beef chimi! Yum!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank ratootie

Newport, Maine
“Deep fried ice cream!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I am a fan of Cervesas. I go a few times a year. Not the cheapest place, but there are more expensive places in the world. The food is great! I like to get something different every time, and I have not been disapointed.

My favourite thing about Cervesas is their desert! They have deep fried ice cream, which is the most amazing desert I have ever had. I have gone in, and ordered only a deep fried ice cream.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank daysofnoe
Jaffrey, New Hampshire, United States
“Best Mexican food EVER!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The food was excellent, the service fantastic and the prices were in the ballpark. Myself, my wife and two girls LOVED the whole experience. Best by far in the entire area. We will certainly go back. Our compliments to the entire staff and management.

• Visited June 2013
Harmony, Maine
“Great Little Mexican Place”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I love this little restaurant. We would go here for lunch for business meetings and the food is always great. They have this hot chicken chipotle skillet that is out of this world. Friday nights are packed get there early or you will be waiting for a while.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank HenBeck
Dover Foxcroft, Maine
“Average”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Where are the chips & salsa to snack on while you wait for the meal?! We found that to be pretty cheap-o on the owner's part. The prices are pretty high for the area and quality. It's definitely not Mexican, but okay Southwestern food. We live in the area and go there maybe once a year.

• Visited September 2012