Since over a decade had passed since the last time we even looked at the Newagen Seaside Inn, we decided to check it out for a quick midweek stay, tempted by the reasonable rates prior to closing for the season. We were not disappointed; what had been a dilapidated property is now beautifully renovated and maintained. The level of hospitality was superb, as were the 270-degree views. Access to the cove helps to make this one of the most picturesque and pleasant-to-visit locations in the midcoast area. The restaurant and pub are quite nice, making it possible not even to leave the premises if you wish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frommer's Travel Guide said, "It's hard to convey the magnificence of the ocean views, maybe the best of any Inn's in Maine." The open sea, rocky cliffs and thick forest create an enchanting setting for the historic Newagen Seaside Inn, poised on the tip of Southport Island in the heart of Maine's famed Boothbay Harbor region. Make some memories at the newly restored, yet always historic, Newagen Seaside Inn, at the edge of the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Newagen Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newagen Seaside Hotel Newagen
- Newagen Seaside Inn Maine