“Me...enjoy fried seafood?”

Naples, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Me...enjoy fried seafood?”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I grew up in Maine and consider myself a "Seafood Snob". I mean, I have always appreciated and preferred my food from the sea "naked".

You can imagine my surprise when I tried Fried Clams at the "Lost Lobstah" in Naples Maine, on the Causeway. Wow! Chef and Owner, Kim McPhee makes her own batter. It is so light and crispy it's almost like it isn't there except that it adds this incredible layer of crispy amazingness to the fresh clams! How does she do it? Just add the casual yet tidy, outside dining, just across from Long Lake and you have the absolute Best Clams I have had ....ever... including on the coast. You gotta check it out!

I liked it so much I came back for a job!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank jsknowsthesecret

Belmont, Massachusetts
“Great seats and a great time.”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Sitting at the lost lobstah is a great experience. They have locally caught seafood which is always a plus for me. Their daily rotating drafts caught us at $2.00 a pint. And the beer was great.
The food comes out in a very fun display with outside seating as an option (and umbrellas for the very fair skinned folk like myself, no sunburns!) :)

• Visited July 2013