“Nice menu, great location, beer!”

Bray's Brewing Company
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Over the course of a 2-day stay in Bridgton, ME, we ate here twice- once for dinner and once for a late lunch. It's a great location right on Rt 302. The menu had something for everyone and there were a lot of locals dining there as well.

Each night there is a different special so check the website to see what's coming up.

Service was quick, the hot foods were hot and the cold foods were cold. Very important!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

We sometimes drive into Portland for a date night but why drive all that distance when Bray's has ambience, great food and beer and is cheaper? We eat there all the time but had an exceptional meal of Tapas and Mussels last week, worth writing about.

Reviewed October 23, 2011

We continue to go here at least once every couple of weeks. We wish we could go more. It's a great pub. My husband goes for the beers. He loves the variety and taste. We just love this comfortable pub atmosphere which is frequented by several of our acquaintances in town--so it's kind of like a certain bar where "everyone knows your name". However, they also have an upstairs, so if we want to get away from the pub feeling we can escape upstairs for something a little more quiet. When we go for dinner, whether it be just the two of us or as a family, we love it.
The food is always good...from their lobster stew, chili, scallops, burgers, pulled pork sandwhich...everything. They have a nice range in meals from apps to pub fare to entrees. It's all good. And we love our waiters and waitresses. The owner is usually hanging with the crowd too. It's worth the trip!

Reviewed October 16, 2011

We arrived just after 3PM, hoping for a late lunch. We were seated after 10 minutes even though the place wasn't very busy, which was fine, because we used the time to look at the menu. We both wanted lunch, which is served until 3:30PM. The waitress did not come to our table, even though she was in the small room (4 tables) and waiting on the other customers the entire time. After 20 minutes, I signalled the hostess and asked her if we could place our order. She took it at 3:30, then left. 15 minutes later, our original waitress (whom we had yet to meet) came back to tell us that "the kitchen won't cook your meal because it's after 3:30- do you want another menu?" We didn't argue. I ordered a cup of the clam chowder, my husband a cup of the lobster stew. I also ordered a veggie quesadilla with onion rings instead of fries. The onion rings came out first, by themself, which wasn't a big deal until I saw that we were charged $8 for the dozen or so onion rings that were to be the side with my quesadilla. The clam chowder ($5) was watery, it looked like bits of chopped clam and potatoes mixed with chicken stock. I could't eat it. The lobster stew ($8- a cup) was milky in both texture and flavor, like someone had heated milk and thrown in bits of lobster meat. Very strange. The quesadilla ($10) was ok. The Beef Brisket ($12) was very salty, and served with cold fries. Our drinks were never refilled, and the busser left a tray of dirty dishes right next to us throughout our meal. Finally, when we got up to leave, I stepped on something under the table and found half of a red pepper, smeared to my shoe. Our meal was $50. It was terrible. We would happily buy a growler of their beer, but will never be back to eat their food again.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

I enjoyed the house beers on tap as well as the lobster roll special. Atmosphere is laid-back and enjoyable. The waitress was very nice and and service was fast. I will definitely stop here again when traveling in Maine.