“Three Very Disappointing Breakfasts”
Review of Sandy's Flight Deck - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 22, 2013

No egg white omelettes, raw vegetables in the cooked omelette, cheese not asked for because the chef decided it was necessary, vegetables in an omelette that was specifically asked to have them omitted, and more. Only the service redeemed this place. The bill was adjusted in response to one of the complaints, but a noteworthy dining disaster on vacation in Naples overall. Last year,a breakfast experience was not much different. I guess it's time to remember how good it feels
to make your own morning meal at home!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Fries are very good, everything else was just average. Veggie burger was O.K., just a bit on the burnt side (although it is great that they flame broil). View of the lake is really nice.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Such a shame cause it's a beautiful location! We each had baked stuffed haddock. They used chicken stuffing and it was overcooked. All they could offer was fried sides. How hard is it to bake a potato in the microwave? And the waitress forgot our cole slaw!

1  Thank Ann P
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This place was so terrible! We went for breakfast and decided to eat here because everything else was closed. We first walked in and the place was sort of empty. But we still had to wait 20 mins for a table. Its fourth of july weekend. Why wouldn't you have a full staff?!?! I then asked if we could sit out on the deck, i was told yes but it would be a little while longer. I said thats fine we will wait. After 20 mins we were seated at a table inside by a snotty, overworked lady who seemed annoyed that we were even there. It took half and hr for them to make 2 eggs over easy with bacon. Seriously??? i could have made an egg quicker. Overall, i will never go back. I've been a life long tourist of naples and i will find other places to dine.

4  Thank watrskiergurl
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Overpriced, slow service, bland food.

On July 4th we decided to view the fireworks on The Causeway in beautiful Naples and this place was in a great location. We were fooled! The service was extremely slow and not worth the wait for the average quality and bland tasting food. We didnt' have any napkins, no silverware and waited a long time for ANY staff to come to ask for drinks/water on one of the hottest days of the summer. I had to go back inside the main dining room to find a waitress. This was the first time I was forced to get up and leave our table to ask for something because a server/staff/manager/employee didn't provide very basic service.

I'm SURE there are better places with FRESH, local seafood like "The Lobster Pound" which is where my family normally goes.

There was not enough staff to wait on the customers and our party was very disappointed after I found a manager to question when our food would arrive. We were with a child and planning to view the fireworks on the Naples Causeway. The Manager responded, "Well, next door they have over a 2 hour wait!!". That fact didn't help us nor the fellow, VERY patient patrons. Because the food took SO LONG to arrive, my little nephew had to take his plastic basket of chicken fingers outside to his lawn chair so he could eat while the fireworks started. : (

However, our waitress was very sweet and helpful by continuing to check on the status of our food (after waiting about 1 hour after placing an order). Many patrons simply got up and left before they received their food because they were quite frustrated.

I may try again on a quieter time of year if we could sit on the outdoor patio. That may be the only redeeming quality for this place.

1  Thank scrapgirl77