“God food, nice folks!”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Boston, Massachusetts
“God food, nice folks!”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

This is an awesome local place. Fun people, friendly and very good food. Quite comfortable, nice and clean. Highly recommend! The steak tips were the very best.

st eustache
“tres tres bon,”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

food very good, service very good, location also, close to our hotel (majestic regency) nice place to spend your time, and to drink a good beer, if we`ll be around Wells sur we`ll be back to teak one more beer, good prices also

Wells, ME
“One of our favorites”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

We are locals, who just enjoy a good value with good food! We have never been disappointed with the meals here. The staff is awesome too!

Visited August 2014
Hanover
“Great stuffed scallops!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I so wished I had gotten the stuffed scallops as my friend did. Luckily he was will to share, because they were great. I got the shrimp scampi and it was just o.k. I would not recommend it. The waitress and staff were very friendly and fun. She did recommend any of their stuffed seafood, but I had had scallops the night before so wanted to try something different.

1 Thank KsgHanover
Albany, New York
“Great Food”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

A pub/sports bar atmosphere but the service was great and the food was outstanding. Ate there two nights. My wife had the baked stuffed haddock and I had a bacon cheese burger. Both were delicious. The second night we both had the stuffed shrimp and loved it!

Definitely a great place to eat!

• Visited August 2014

Been to Stutesy's Pub & Grille? Share your experiences!