“One of our favorites”

Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed August 14, 2014

We are locals, who just enjoy a good value with good food! We have never been disappointed with the meals here. The staff is awesome too!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I so wished I had gotten the stuffed scallops as my friend did. Luckily he was will to share, because they were great. I got the shrimp scampi and it was just o.k. I would not recommend it. The waitress and staff were very friendly and fun. She did recommend any of their stuffed seafood, but I had had scallops the night before so wanted to try something different.

1  Thank KsgHanover
Reviewed August 4, 2014

A pub/sports bar atmosphere but the service was great and the food was outstanding. Ate there two nights. My wife had the baked stuffed haddock and I had a bacon cheese burger. Both were delicious. The second night we both had the stuffed shrimp and loved it!

Definitely a great place to eat!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Had a very good meals, the ribs were excellent and the service was as good as it gets. Been driving by this place for years thinking it was a dive. Really glad we stopped in and we will return.
Paul and Lorraine Westermeyer, Norwich, Ct.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Had a nice meal here with the family. Food was good and well prepared and reasonably priced considering resort area. Service was attentive. So for a resort area they Re certainly doing something right

Been to Stutesy's Pub & Grille? Share your experiences!