“Good honest food reasonably priced”

Stutesy's Pub & Grille
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Moody
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Ruislip, United Kingdom
“Good honest food reasonably priced”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This premises is on the border of Ogunquik and Moody. We were staying at the Towne Lyne Motel 150 metres away so we could walk there. (Footnote - Take a torch if walking as no pavement and road not lit and narrow)
We found the food to be superb so much so we went there twice. I do not claim to be a food expert but I know what I like and found that of all meals we had on our road trip around New England that Stutesy's gave us the best value for money. Word of warning we stayed there the last weekend in October and the last orders for meals were 9pm bar Sunday which was 8pm. I believe you can not enter the pub just for a drink after this time and on a Sunday we were the last customers in the premises and left at 9pm!! :-(

• Visited October 2013

Ruislip, United Kingdom
“Good grub and reasonably priced”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We found the food to be superb and good value for money. The pub has a good atmoshere but then again the Red Sox were in the World series so I would not have expected any less.

Visited October 2013
Wells, Maine
“If your in the Clik”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

The food is average but the service was not exactly warm and welcoming. It appeared that if you were not in the clik then you were second class. Sit at the bar and be ignored if you dont know the bartender. Sit at a table and get better service but if your not a familiar face then just eat and move one. If I had to pick a theme I would say sports bar but its was hard to figure who they were trying to please. the price was fair but I would be hard pressed to go again. I can stay at home and get treated like that.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Steve W
Ogunquit, Maine, United States
“Great food and service”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Been to Stutesy many many times and it is a fabulous restaurant.....Have had many different meals there and all of them were great...Good portions too...

Visited August 2013
South Plymouth, New York
“Good food, convenient location”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We were staying our first night at the Seacoast Motel next door to Stutesy's. It was obvious they were doing a good business and we liked the idea of just walking next door after a long trip up to Maine. We were seated promptly and the waitress was very friendly and helpful. It felt like a favorite spot of the local people. I had a draft beer. It was Shipyard's "pumpkin head ale". They had dipped the rim of the beer glass in cinnamon and sugar. Oh, it was good! I had the fried haddock sandwich with fries and my husband, a cheese burger with fries. Good food, big portions. The place was clean and nicely decorated. We left full and happy.

• Visited September 2013