“A pleasant surprise...”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Milford, Connecticut
“A pleasant surprise...”
Reviewed June 15, 2011

Stutesy's Pub and Grille was once an Irish pub. The decor is now mostly sports ' memorabilia. My wife and I decided to try something new while staying in Ogunquit...we were not disappointed. The prime rib that was a special Saturday night was outstanding. The price was reasonable, the wait was not too bad, and the service was excellent. Get there early because the parking is limited and you will have to wait, but it's worth it!

Exeter, New Hampshire
“Surprisingly great food and service!”
Reviewed June 5, 2011

We stopped in Saturday night while on vacation in the area. We really didn't know what to expect but the food and service were great! We were amazed because the place looks like just a bar but it isn't once you get inside. Our waitress could not have been nicer and we had a great meal. String beans were fantastic!!!

Rutland, Vermont
“Dinner”
Reviewed May 23, 2011

Service and Food were very good, my wife and I very much liked our meals. I thought it was reasonable priced, for sure would go back again. Keep up the great work!

• Visited May 2011
“if you want to get away from tourists ...”
Reviewed May 21, 2011

a busy saturday night, no reservations available, "settled" for a place clearly filled with locals. noisy, everyone at the bar knows one another, but the food surprisingly good - perfectly cooked green beans fresh off the vine, respectable fish ... all in all a place to get a decent meal if you're hungry and don't need 'atmosphere.'

Winchendon, Massachusetts
“WE were treated quite poorly”
Reviewed May 18, 2011

We went to this restaurant for a late bite (9:45pm). We were treated as if we were showing up at closing time. Our server was quite abrupt with us and was visably annoyed with a few quesions we had. When served, the food was marginal.

• Visited September 2010
4 Thank tkwhite6
52PostRoad, Owner at Stutesy's Pub & Grille, responded to this review, June 4, 2011
I am sorry this happened to you. I would not want anyone to be treated the way you are describing. Admittedly my recollection of 9 months ago is not very good. Since my memory doesn't always serve me well I am an impeccable records keeper. For all of September 2010 our posted dining hours were until 9:00PM including the Labor Day Weekend. Since we wouldn't be serving food at the time of your visit I am not sure how to proceed. I think we are a friendly place that treats our guests and staff with respect and care. I think our food is fresh,consistent and well prepared. If we fall short (we are only human) then I am the first to admit it and correct the situation if I am given the chance.

Been to Stutesy's Pub & Grille? Share your experiences!