“Dinner”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Rutland, Vermont
“Dinner”
Reviewed May 23, 2011

Service and Food were very good, my wife and I very much liked our meals. I thought it was reasonable priced, for sure would go back again. Keep up the great work!

• Visited May 2011

“if you want to get away from tourists ...”
Reviewed May 21, 2011

a busy saturday night, no reservations available, "settled" for a place clearly filled with locals. noisy, everyone at the bar knows one another, but the food surprisingly good - perfectly cooked green beans fresh off the vine, respectable fish ... all in all a place to get a decent meal if you're hungry and don't need 'atmosphere.'

• Visited May 2011
Winchendon, Massachusetts
“WE were treated quite poorly”
Reviewed May 18, 2011

We went to this restaurant for a late bite (9:45pm). We were treated as if we were showing up at closing time. Our server was quite abrupt with us and was visably annoyed with a few quesions we had. When served, the food was marginal.

• Visited September 2010
4 Thank tkwhite6
52PostRoad, Owner at Stutesy's Pub & Grille, responded to this review, June 4, 2011
I am sorry this happened to you. I would not want anyone to be treated the way you are describing. Admittedly my recollection of 9 months ago is not very good. Since my memory doesn't always serve me well I am an impeccable records keeper. For all of September 2010 our posted dining hours were until 9:00PM including the Labor Day Weekend. Since we wouldn't be serving food at the time of your visit I am not sure how to proceed. I think we are a friendly place that treats our guests and staff with respect and care. I think our food is fresh,consistent and well prepared. If we fall short (we are only human) then I am the first to admit it and correct the situation if I am given the chance.
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed August 9, 2010

We have driven by this place many times. It used to be called something else. We were looking for lunch before seeing a show at the playhouse so we stopped in. It was late for lunch and too early for the dinner crowd. Place was neat and clean. Food was great.
First rate clam chowder. Loaded with clams. We ordered burgers. They were very good as well. So big we could not finish them. Great draft beer selection. Great service too. Our server was very friendly and efficient. With two drinks the bill came to $39 before tip.

Washington DC
“Great neighborhood bar/pub”
Reviewed August 5, 2010

Stutesy's Pub & Grille is right next door to the Holiday Guest House at the Wells/Ogunquit line. Think of it as burgers, nacho's, and seafood platters. Everything I had there was excellent. Low-key and fantastic wait staff. Gin & tonics were amazing. The ultimate adult soda.

Been to Stutesy's Pub & Grille? Share your experiences!