“Quick service, good food”
Review of Jake's Seafood

Jake's Seafood
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Moody
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Description: Jake's Seafood is a casual, family style restaurant one mile from the Wells/Moody beach. It is know for fried clams, homemade onion rings and lobster rolls. Dine in or take out available. Off season we have daily specials of homemade soups and sandwiches in addition to our regular menu. We offer many gluten free options. We also carry a full line of old-fashioned ice-cream delights.
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is wheelchair accessible which was necessary for my mom. The food was served quickly. There were 3 of us. We ordered fried haddock, chicken tenders and clam strips with French fries and onion rings. The food was very good. A side salad is offered as an option instead of coleslaw and was very good. I would return here.

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel next door for two days and we are dinner here both nights . The first time we had the fried clam strips and haddock and omg it was so good !!! It was lightly battered not greasy and more then you can eat . The second time we tried the crab patties and my husband loved them ! We thought the seafood was very fresh and very tasty . We will be back for sure . Don't be fooled by the outside because the food and staff are amazing . And if you have any room left try some of there great ice cream . The food is so good that we drive 3hrs to get a taste of fresh seafood !!!!!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Being a seafood lover, I was craving a fresh lobster roll while in Maine. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Jake's offered a gluten free roll for their lobster rolls. Delicious! Thanks Jake's!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I was in Ogunquit this weekend - looking for a great lobster roll and a free place to park. That's very hard to find in Ogunquit, but going north on rte 1, I found Jake's. I ordered and ate inside: a lovely lobster roll - all fresh chunks of lobster in a bit of mayo over a tiny bit of lettuce, served in the traditional buttery grilled top-cut hot dog bun. I chose the onion rings and added some cole slaw and a drink. Came to just under $20. The onion rings were deliciously battered and freshly deep fried. The perfect meal for a beautiful afternoon.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

My husband and I have breakfast at Jakes every weekend. The bacon egg and cheese bagel is fantastic! Big bagel, melted cheese and lots of crispy bacon. The grilled raspberry muffins are also excellent. Jake's special is enormous and always delicious. The prices are great and the service is fast. The restaurant is always clean and the staff is exceptional. They are always friendly and accomodating. Why wait in line at another overpriced breakfast restaurant? To get lower quality food and smaller portions!! No thank you, we'll stick with Jakes.

Been to Jake's Seafood? Share your experiences!