We have been staying with the Inn for 15 years and enjoyed the renovations this year. We loved having a fridge and microwave, plus the new windows and jacuzzi shower/tub. I have worked in hotels for 35 years and I love the older hotels. They are so solid and virtually sound proof. We have never heard hall traffic! I also enjoy know that there is an indoor pool for us if we want. The new owner has also upgraded the breakfast and has good choice for people who cannot have much sugar! We will stay here any time we come to the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Katahdin Region, the Baxter Park Inn is just minutes to white water rafting, canoeing, 50 miles of cross country ski trails and just a short drive to Baxter State Park, where guests can enjoy hiking trails and enjoying the scenery. This Magnuson Hotels affiliate offers continental breakfast, free wireless internet, an indoor pool, two hot tubs, meeting room space, an exercise room, and local cuisine from the Penobscot Pie Company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Baxter Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baxter Park Hotel Millinocket
- Americas Best Value Inns Millinocket
- Baxter Park Inn Millinocket, Maine