We were very happy that we chose the Baxter Park Inn this time. A number of years ago we had stayed at another hotel in Millinocket and were not happy with it. The Baxter Park Inn was very clean and very comfortable. My family took 2 rooms which were connected. The front desk was very accommodating considering our plans were last-minute. We got 2 very restful nights' sleep, which was a very important consideration both before and after our climb of Mt. Katahdin via the Knife Edge. I will always choose the Baxter Park Inn from now on when I'm in Millinocket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Katahdin Region, the Baxter Park Inn is just minutes to white water rafting, canoeing, 50 miles of cross country ski trails and just a short drive to Baxter State Park, where guests can enjoy hiking trails and enjoying the scenery. This Magnuson Hotels affiliate offers continental breakfast, free wireless internet, an indoor pool, two hot tubs, meeting room space, an exercise room, and local cuisine from the Penobscot Pie Company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Baxter Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baxter Park Hotel Millinocket
- Americas Best Value Inns Millinocket
- Baxter Park Inn Millinocket, Maine