“Lobster Newburg”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Scootic In

Scootic In
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Millinocket
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Topsham, Maine
“Lobster Newburg”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I really enjoyed the lobster newburg that I had. It was full of lobster pieces. I also liked the taco pizza that my sister had and the fried mushrooms. The fried mushrooms were a little overcooked but they were still tasty.

Visited April 2013

Ctr Barnstead
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and atmosphere”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

It was our first time in town visiting family. The menu had something for everyone and the staff was professional and helpful.

Visited April 2013
Saint Agatha, Maine
“What a Letdown!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This past weekend, 29-31 March, wife and I needed the proverbial "mental health" getaway, and chose Millinocket, Maine since we had never been there.
The Scootic In seemed highly recommended. Stopped in on Saturday evening around 1700 hrs.
I ordered a cup of clam chowder and their "signature" dish, the scallops Michelle. Terrible. The menu claimed "fresh sea scallops". They had been frozen, and just thawed prior to heating up, and still had that frozen taste as is the case with pre-prepared dishes.
Wife ordered the Cajun Haddock. When her meal arrived, she cut into a chicken breast!
Although our server was prompt and friendly, the place was not busy at all.
We would never eat there again.

• Visited March 2013
Florida
“Friendly and Prompt”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This restaurant appears to be THE dining spot in Millinocket.

The servers were all exceedingly friendly and accomodating for two group dinners. The food was good and exactly what I expected as I don't expect fine dining from every location I go.

Menu has a wide variety from lobster to pizza and the beer is cold.

After a day of hiking, those type of options work well.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Conchobar
US
“Perfect Dinner!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Generous portions, nice subdued decor, fast friendly service, reasonably priced. Walking distance from our hotel.

Visited October 2012