“Good lunch stop after our puffin tour”
Review of Milbridge House

Milbridge House
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Milbridge
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We are your local family style restaurant serving breakfast and lunch. We've taken your old favorites and thrown is a few new ideas to create a unique dining experience just for you. We are located in the heart of Milbridge, come in and enjoy our panoramic view of Main Street while you savor our fresh hand breaded seafood or home made desserts.
Charleston, Illinois
“Good lunch stop after our puffin tour”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We were recommended to the Milbridge House after our puffin tour with Robertsons Sea Tours. My husband and I both enjoyed our food - I did fish and chips and my husband got a haddock sandwich. My plate was over flowing with food and the fish was very light and flaky and not greasy at all. We also shared a piece of chocolate pie. A good stop!

Milbridge, Maine
“Great service. Great prices. Great food.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Small, quiet, peaceful. Always friendly staff and a pleasant environment. I have been here many times and I have absolutely no complaints.

• Visited April 2014
“Worst ever”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

2 tables occupied and they still screwed up the orders. For 4 Bacon cheeseburger deluxe and a tuna salad roll. 4 cups of chewable day old coffee,a glass of water a soda and a Choc. Milk that wasn't chocolate.raw burgers..for $55.00. Never going there again

• Visited February 2014
RedBarnMotel, Owner at Milbridge House, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
I am so sorry your dining experience with us was unsatisfactory. I would love for you to contact me directly so I may learn more about your experience and make sure I can address the issues accordingly. Please contact me through email at kristen@milbridgehouse.com so that we make come to a resolution. As I business owner I am committed to the enjoyment and satisfaction of all my customers and would love the opportunity to correct this so you will possibly give us another chance in the future. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Kristen Nabarrete
Owner
Toronto, Canada
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stopped in as we were passing through and lucked out. A great Diner breakfast...omlettes are great! Nice people, fast service and good price. Excellent toast with lots of jam, homemade hashbrowns. My friends corned beef hash omlette was HUGE! Would recommend to everyone.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank sumoserver
Round Lake Beach, Illinois
“Good Breakfast place”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We eat breakfast here when we visit Maine. Good food and prices. The staff seems friendly and knows who the regulars are. The coffee is good too!

• Visited September 2013