“Great service. Great prices. Great food.”
Review of Milbridge House

Milbridge House
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Milbridge
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We are your local family style restaurant serving breakfast and lunch. We've taken your old favorites and thrown is a few new ideas to create a unique dining experience just for you. We are located in the heart of Milbridge, come in and enjoy our panoramic view of Main Street while you savor our fresh hand breaded seafood or home made desserts.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Small, quiet, peaceful. Always friendly staff and a pleasant environment. I have been here many times and I have absolutely no complaints.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

2 tables occupied and they still screwed up the orders. For 4 Bacon cheeseburger deluxe and a tuna salad roll. 4 cups of chewable day old coffee,a glass of water a soda and a Choc. Milk that wasn't chocolate.raw burgers..for $55.00. Never going there again

RedBarnMotel, Owner at Milbridge House, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

I am so sorry your dining experience with us was unsatisfactory. I would love for you to contact me directly so I may learn more about your experience and make sure I can address the issues accordingly. Please contact me through email at kristen@milbridgehouse.com so that we make come to a resolution. As I business owner I am committed to the enjoyment and satisfaction of all my customers and would love the opportunity to correct this so you will possibly give us another chance in the future. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Kristen Nabarrete
Owner

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stopped in as we were passing through and lucked out. A great Diner breakfast...omlettes are great! Nice people, fast service and good price. Excellent toast with lots of jam, homemade hashbrowns. My friends corned beef hash omlette was HUGE! Would recommend to everyone.

1  Thank sumoserver
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We eat breakfast here when we visit Maine. Good food and prices. The staff seems friendly and knows who the regulars are. The coffee is good too!

1  Thank RLBArtist
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Stopped here a couple of days ago as we were passing through town and looking for a breakfast spot. Pleasant and clean decor, staff very friendly and accomodating. Coffee was hot and good. Great variety of choices for breakfast.

I decided on Corned beef hash, eggs and toast. The Corned beef was clearly homemade and very good. My eggs were perfectly cooked and the sourdough toast was yummy. My husband had bacon and eggs and a pancake with their homemade blueberry syrup. His eggs were also perfect, the bacon crispy and the pancake.....to die for! That blueberry syrup was amazing and loaded with local blueberries....I'd make the trip back again just for that!

Place was filled with locals and the prices were very reasonable.

1  Thank MAFOODIE01970