“Best thin crust pizza!!!”
Review of Pizza Stone

Pizza Stone
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband loves thin crust pizza. We were in the area for about two weeks. The first night we arrived I got pizza for us and the grandkids. I had read this was a good pizza place. We had pizza there three times. If you like thin crust, this is the place. They have a lot of things on their menu but we never got past Pizza, Pizza, Pizza with grandkids.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Wasn't the best pizza we ever had, but not bad. We ordered the loaded pizza. I would have liked thicker crust (didn't know they offered several styles until later). They were quick and very friendly. We did take-out so I can't comment on the sit-down part.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

It was OK. Nothing special. Did not like the way the owner spoke to his help i front of the customers. Very surprised he has any help at all. I I treated my help that way I would be working alone.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

This pizza is excellent! The pricing is average, however the pizza is much better than any of the other local area pizza establishments. The crust is remarkable & the toppings are very good! Another great aspect about this small & modest restaurant is that it is conveniently located & snowmobile accessible! I Highly recommend The Pizza Stone!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

It's nice to have a local pizza shop that services gluten free food. My husband has a gluten allergy but I don't and I still get the gluten free pizza because it is so delicious.