"Inn" is a big misnomer. This is a side-of-the-highway 50s style motel and a most undistinguished one at that. Yes, it is clean and the plumbing and A/C work. But, ugh!!! Ugly, small rooms looking las if they were never nice, let alone after years of use. We stayed here because of the great reviews on TA. How misleading they are! How anyone (other than the owners) call this place charming is unfathomable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just west of the Augusta line, we are two, small, locally owned and operated motels with all the amenities of a large one. Innkeepers, Sheila and Kent, have worked tirelessly to make each and every guestroom unique, comfortable and full of amenities that they themselves would like to find while they are traveling. You won't find "cookie cutter" guestrooms here, all guestrooms are decorated differently, so if you don't like the style of one, we are sure we'll find one you love! When you visit, you must take a dip in the new inground, salt water, heated pool, located at the Fairway, just one mile from the Scandinavian Inn ! It is fabulous! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Axell's Scandinavian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Axells Scandinavian Hotel
- Axells Scandinavian Motel
- Axell's Scandinavian Inn Manchester, Maine