“Superior quality and service a far better price...”
Review of Mahala's Day Spa

Mahala's Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Mahala's Day Spa is the ultimate daytime retreat offering an oasis of comfort, relaxation, and wellness through its selection of spa treatments. Come and experience Manicures, Pedicures, Shellac Manicures & Pedicures, Facials, Facial Waxing, Body Waxing, Eyelash & Eyebrow Tinting, NovaLash Extensions, Massage Therapy (including Aromatherapy & Warm Stone Massage), and Polarity Therapy. Open Monday-Saturday by appointment. Gift cards, spa parties, and packages available.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

At Mahala's Day Spa you will receive exceptional spa treatments and customer service, without having to pay a premium price. As a spa regular, you won't have to worry about a constant revolving door with the staff that you would find at other poorly managed spa's-- a reflection of the high quality of person the owner/operator, Hiedi Hayden is. You can look forward to seeing the same friendly staff each time you go.

I have had spa services throughout Maine, and traveling throughout the U.S., Mexico, and Canada and feel fortunate that minutes from home I can receive the highest quality spa services at a reasonable price.

2  Thank misskaseydawn

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had a great experience at the spa. I had a manicure done I don't have much to work with but Sarah made me feel comfortable. She was very nice to talk to and I would definitely recommend her to others. My mom had a facial that she enjoyed as well from another woman at the spa.