“Not bad”

Skywalker's Bar & Grille
Ranked #9 of 20 Restaurants in Machias
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Pub
Description: Skywalker's Bar and Grille, located in the center of Machias, is a local favorite and well-known for our fresh, seasonal fare. Let our knowledgeable staff recommend one of our select wines or premium draft beers to accompany your meal, or try one of our specialty cocktails. Our premium Italian coffees make for the perfect pick-me-up. At Skywalker's Bar and Grille, you'll always find something special going on. In the cooler months you'll appreciate our stylish, welcoming atmosphere and our outdoor patio is the perfect place to unwind after a long day in the warmer weather.
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Was told that this place was more of an upscale bar to come to. When I went in I was surprised that it was very laid back. Going to Bar's in Boston this place isn't really upscale but for Maine it might be,Sorry... The drinks were OK and so was the service. It was small but cozy. They had a live bad (Trish Morgan, I think) and it was very good. They also had an outside are but I think it was for all the smokers...