Ducktrap Motel
$148
Travelocity
$78
Priceline
Lord Camden Inn(Camden)(Great Value!)
$109
Travelocity
$279
$184
Hotwire.com
$159
The Towne Motel(Camden)(Great Value!)
$94
Hotels.com
Glenmoor by the Sea(Lincolnville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Inn at Ocean's Edge(Lincolnville)
Mount Battie Motel(Lincolnville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront lawnbar harbormaine coasta great place to staybeautiful locationscottcamdencleanlinesscomforttoiletriesfestival
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 4, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the DT motel over the Christmas holiday and Rick and Elaine couldn't have been more accomodating. We arrived rather late on Christmas eve and they turned the lights and heat on in our room for us so we could arrive in comfort. The rooms were very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. This is by far the cleanest place I have stayed in ever. We met with Rick and Elaine the following morning and they couldn't have been nicer. They have a couple of feline friends that greet you at your door in the morning. It makes the place feel like home. Even though we had snow while we were there, the pathways and parking areas were always clear and safe. I would and will be staying here in the future as we made reservations for the fall before we left.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Michael A
Reviewed October 24, 2011

This is a wonderful family owned and run motel. You will feel like you are staying in someone's guest room The rooms are immaculate and have everything you need for a pleasant stay. The motel is very conveniently located in Lincolnville and just a short drive to Belfast or Camden. You will be glad you chose the Ducktrap.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank DuffyNC
Reviewed September 25, 2011

The Ducktrap Motel, on the northern edge of Lincolnville, Maine, is a bit of a hidden gem. Its down-East friendly and helpful hosts, Rick and Elaine, keep the place in pristine condition. We had a large-sized room with two comfortable beds - a queen and a twin, and the room was both immaculate and comfortable. The spacious grounds are also beautifully groomed, and a pleasure to enjoy. There are not only motel rooms, but also charming little cottages, and a magnificent rock beach right across the road. We are told that, in the Spring, osprey and eagles flock to the river nearby in droves. At $79 a night, the Ducktrap was more than a bargain.

Room Tip: Judging from our own room, one couldn't choose a bad room here!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank LGP519
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I've reviewed this property before (I've stayed here 3-4 times when traveling to the area on business) and was excited to see on my last trip that they have put lines in the parking spaces!

On my more recent stay I was surprised by how early the check-out time was. I had traveled to the area to attend an event that started at 1 p.m. I had assumed that check out would be about 11, and thought I'd check out, go get a leisurely lunch, then arrive at my event a little bit early. Imagine my surprise when I learned that check out was at 10 a.m.

I don't recall ever staying anywhere with a 10 a.m. check out time.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2011

What a great find! This motel is so inviting and peaceful. The rooms are a good size, very clean, have nice linens and many helpful magazines/guides in them. Each room sports a small table and two chairs outside of the door along with additional seating on the (immaculately kept) front lawn.

Rick and Elaine really know how to run this place! They are friendly and available to you without being intrusive. It is obvious that they take great pride in this motel. I couldn't recommend it more, and will be sure to stay there the next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family