We stayed here for 2 nights on our honeymoon. The rooms are nice and large (although perhaps a tad bit frou-frou for my taste). Amentities like a fireplace, jacuzzi tub, king bed, and ocean view are all pretty much standard in each room. Most places have only 2 or 3 rooms with all that and charge a premium for it, so I think the rate here is pretty good considering. Our favorite feature was the inn's video library. They have close to 200 videos they will let you borrow without charge. Staff was VERY nice and helpful. They have afternoon snacks they put out at 4 p.m. and breakfast was also good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the Western shore of picturesque Penobscot Bay, The Inn at Ocean's Edge is a serene retreat ideally located within minutes of Camden Village with its quaint shops and bustling harbor, Belfast with its vibrant artist colony, and Lincolnville with its sandy beach and ferry to Islesboro. Featuring stunning views of Penobscot Bay and an oceanview Infinity pool & spa, the Inn At Ocean's Edge is perfect for romantic getaways and as a stop-over on your way to Maine's northern destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Inn at Ocean's Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Ocean`s Edge Hotel Lincolnville
- Hotel At Oceans Edge
- At Oceans Edge Lincolnville
- Inn At Ocean's Edge Maine/Lincolnville