We stayed here on two separate occasions recently, each for one night. the grounds are beautiful, the black infinity swimming pool is to be experienced and the outdoors jacuzzi acted as a great warmer upper after the pool ! Staff were very helpful and room and bed were very comfortable. The one comment we would make is to try and make sure you do not have a room under the kitchen and staff areas, with a first or second room floor definitely preferable ! The first night we stayed we we were in room A2 on the ground floor, which was super, and had an ocean view if the weather had been clearer. However on the second night we checked in we were in A4, this again had an ocean view, but was very noisy from about 530 in the morning from staff moving about above the room in the kitchen area. We would be happy to stay here again, but only if we could ensure we were on the first or second floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the shoreline of Penobscot Bay between scenic Camden Harbor and the sandy crescent of Lincolnville Beach, The Inn at Ocean's Edge is a Four-Diamond, quintessentially Maine hotel. Experience authentic New England hospitality and outstanding service. Immerse in the infinity edge pool overlooking the ocean, explore the magnificent outdoors or stroll through the quaint coastal towns of the Midcoast Region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Ocean's Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Ocean`s Edge Hotel Lincolnville
- Hotel At Oceans Edge
- At Oceans Edge Lincolnville
- Inn At Ocean's Edge Maine/Lincolnville