We spent 2 nights at this gorgeous Inn, June 12-13, 2013. Everything we read about this place is true. I'm so glad we booked here. We had such a relaxing experience. The grounds and the Inn are beautiful. The staff made you feel so welcome and the breakfast they served was outstanding!
This is truly the perfect place to stay. We will be back. Thank you for giving us a memorable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the Western shore of picturesque Penobscot Bay, The Inn at Ocean's Edge is a serene retreat ideally located within minutes of Camden Village with its quaint shops and bustling harbor, Belfast with its vibrant artist colony, and Lincolnville with its sandy beach and ferry to Islesboro. Featuring stunning views of Penobscot Bay and an oceanview Infinity pool & spa, the Inn At Ocean's Edge is perfect for romantic getaways and as a stop-over on your way to Maine's northern destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Inn at Ocean's Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Ocean`s Edge Hotel Lincolnville
- Hotel At Oceans Edge
- At Oceans Edge Lincolnville
- Inn At Ocean's Edge Maine/Lincolnville