As the name would suggest, the setting for this hotel is magical. Set on the western shore of Penobscot Bay, the grounds of this hotel give you a real taste of the beautiful Maine coast. The two disappointments were the small size of the pool area (only able to accommodate 8 people at a time) and the closing of the restaurant. Other than that, a real treat and good value compared to pricing of other nearby properties. Try to get room at the main hotel and not up on hilltop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the Western shore of picturesque Penobscot Bay, The Inn at Ocean's Edge is a serene retreat ideally located within minutes of Camden Village with its quaint shops and bustling harbor, Belfast with its vibrant artist colony, and Lincolnville with its sandy beach and ferry to Islesboro. Featuring stunning views of Penobscot Bay and an oceanview Infinity pool & spa, the Inn At Ocean's Edge is perfect for romantic getaways and as a stop-over on your way to Maine's northern destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your Inn at Ocean's Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Ocean`s Edge Hotel Lincolnville
- Hotel At Oceans Edge
- At Oceans Edge Lincolnville
- Inn At Ocean's Edge Maine/Lincolnville