“Of last resort”

Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Lincolnville
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Oceanfront dining at its best! Next door to the Beach Cottage Inn.Prime Rib, Lobsters, Seafood, Vegetarian, Chicken and Steaks. We have it all. Perfectly located in the Heart of Lincolnville Beach in Midcoast Maine. Hours of operation Wed-Thu-Fri from 4 PM till closing Sat-Sun from 11.30 AM and we serve all day through till 9.00 PM
New York City, New York
“Of last resort”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

If everything else is closed depending on season and or day ot the week but food is mediocre. Order either a burger or a lobster, beer or a drink. Very casual.

Hampden, Maine
“A wonderful cozy restaurant, on the water, great service, great food, without the pressure of Camden”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We stopped in on a rainy night, heading from Rockland north to home. The dining area is cozy, comfortable, and with a fabulous view of the water - or so we think since it was after dark and raining. However, having seen the same view in the daylight we stand by our first comment. Our waitress, Armindy, was wonderful, knowledgable, helpful, funny, and made us feel at home. We had clams for an appetizer - some of the best we have ever had. For the main course we had fish, orange crusted haddock and Pesto Salmon. Both were cooked perfectly and tasted wonderful. all washed down with a glass of Cellar Door Viognier, locally made. Excellent! For desert, somehow fudge sundae. Decadent! We had a delightful time and look forward to our next visit.

• Visited December 2013
Saint-Bernard-de-Lacolle, Canada
“They pressure you for tips!!!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

I went there for dinner with my fiancee as it was close to the cabin that we rented for the weekend. The food was just ok. The waitress forgot to bring my french fries with my entree and I had leave my table and ask for it 15 minutes after getting my entree. I ask her to take a picture of my fiancee and I. She said no (she said that she wasn't good with cameras) and she said that she would send someone else to take the picture. Nobody came.

THE WORSE AND UNACCEPTABLE: When she brought the bill, she wrote on the bill the amount of tips that we sould give her and next to the amount she wrote ( 20% ) but she calculated her 20 percent on the total amount of the bill after tax. RIDICULOUS!! Beleive me she did not deserve a 20% tip. She brought the credit card machine at our table and she said. Do you want me to add my gratuity for you!!

There are so many better restaurants in Camden or Belfast. Don't waste your money there.

1 Thank Canadianflag
Beantown
“Super friendly...”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on a whim, bartender was from MA and super friendly! Made to feel at home, we will def be back. Owner was super sweet too as well as the locals.

West Midlands, UK
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

If I lived within 5 miles of the Whale's Tooth I would be in nightly! Great choice of food and beers in a wonderfully warm atmosphere. Sitting in front of a massive log fire on a Fall evening by the sea eating better ribs than I had throughout the South - it doesn't get any better!

Visited October 2013